The sun is shining.
Our family has always loved this video; “CHARLIE BIT ME!” is a phrase you’ll hear around our house, with the required English accent.
But this takes the cake.
Somebody auto-tuned Charlie.
And I am going to bed, because nothing’s going to top this today.
Good night all. Enjoy these 30 seconds of bliss before you go…
Some things I learned today:
- When I don’t have to cook for a family, I can use one plate. And one fork. And just wash them over and over. Wow.
- After two days alone, I’ve begun to talk to myself. Quite a bit. I also spoke harshly today to a large pot. Left alone, to my own devices, I will undoubtedly turn into a crazy lady.
- Twitter – especially Tweetdeck – is bad for me. Having it off for two days has led to some blessed relief.
- My natural rhythm is bed at midnight, up at 8:30. This has not changed for most of my life. I sort of thought I’d grow out of it. Hasn’t happened. That’s my normal.
- I like garlic.
- I’m sure of three things in my life: the work I do, the people I love and my devotion to my kids. It’s been a journey to get here – on study break a few years ago, I was questioning two of the three. Now, there’s no doubt.
- I’d rather watch ‘Biggest Loser’ than ‘American Idol’. Study break or not, I’m not missing Tuesday night with Jillian.
- I like yoga. I did yoga with FitTv today. It was really cool.
If you grasp and cling to life on your terms, you’ll lose it, but if you let that life go, you’ll get life on God’s terms. – Luke 17.33
….you have GOT to appreciate this burst of creativity.
I just woke up. Stayed up later than usual with friends, after a great church leadership meeting.
Here’s my workspace today. I’m finally feeling the Christmas spirit, and ironically I find that I’m at exactly the same spot geographically as I was last year. Except it was snowing then. Today, it’s just sunny – a rather optimistic day, I think.
I’m beginning to wonder. Are these some signs that I’m not getting enough sleep?