Today I noticed a few things. Rather than wax poetic, I’m going to make a list.
- I have lost all trust in our elected officials. And I really just don’t care any more.
- It bothers me that I don’t care. I am not a fan of apathy.
- I miss my eldest daughter so much. I need to see her.
- It was a long day. It started in the dentist’s chair.
- I need to floss more.
- A fight that became an important discussion interrupted my entire day. It was worth it.
- I didn’t eat all day, because of the interruption to my carefully-laid plan.
- That’s not entirely true.
- I ate a banana.
- I had a late meeting at church, so I didn’t get home until 9PM. it was worth it.
- The fridge was bare, and dinner didn’t get cooked, because of the afore-mentioned best-laid plans. I threw together an individual serving of homemade mashed potatoes for dinner. They were epic.
- Watching The Voice with my family makes me happy happy happy. Daniel even texted me from his job about tonight’s show (he was watching on break).
- Speaking of The Voice, Christina’s boobs are back. Oh joy.
- I’ve been a little grumpy all day.
- I know why.
- I’m sad.
- Because this guy is leaving.
- It was worth it.
Being grumpy does not make for a good blogger. I’m sorry. We’ll return to our regularly scheduled cheery updates tomorrow.