Whine alert; read no further if you are looking for something inspirational.
And now for a bullet list of my discontent:
- I slept on the couch the past two nights. My husband is sick. He kept me awake, I kept him awake. So we slept apart. He is better, enough that he got a good day’s work in; but he’s back to a horizontal position again and I know he’s not 100%.
- I am not a fan of sleeping on the couch.
- I like sleeping with my husband.
- I’m a little grouchy about items two and three.
- I think I’m starting the get this crud, or at least some personalized version. Head hurts, congestion creeping in. Throat burns. Eyes hurt. Of course, these may just be symptoms of sleeping on the couch.
- I have no time to be sick.
- I don’t want to be sick on Sunday; I love the songs we have planned for church and I actually get to sing two of them. I don’t want to be sick.
- I don’t know what we’re having for dinner tonight.
- My knee hurts like crazy. I have an order for an MRI, but the doc (and any educated person I ask) seems to think it’s a torn meniscus. I see surgery (EEK!), crutches and hobbling around in my future. I don’t like that.
- My right knee is the one that is injured, which is my stomping knee. Hmmm…
On the bright side, the weather was gorgeous today. The windows are open, the bright sky gives a promise of spring.
That is all.